Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Life updates

I have been really busy the past few months. In addition to my full time work as a civil servant, I have also embarked on my part time Masters program at RSIS in International relations as well being involved in the organization of the 2008 Stephen Tong Gospel Rally in Singapore which was held in September. In addition, my choir commitments have also increased; I will be involved in two upcoming performances at the Esplanade on Nov 13 (Brahms Requiem) and Nov 30 (Hallelujah Oratorio Society Christmas concert). Last month month (Sep 18-21), i went to Jakarta to attend the official opening of the Katedral Mesias - a megachurch designed by Rev Dr Stephen Tong and the product of some 16 years of planning and building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home