Saturday, October 20, 2007

Back from blogging hiatus

Actually, its more of a case of being really tied up with work and other commitments in life...things are clearing up for me - at least where my tuition assignments are concerned, hope to explore other areas of interests in the upcoming months as well as in the following year...which hopefully includes a travel trip or two (and I'm not talking about going across the Causeway:)

Well, those who know me well, know what i've been through this year...then again, its been a year where many things in my life have taken a change (hopefully for the better). In anycase, these experiences have only served to strengthen my resolve and convictions on many issues close to my heart, may God grant me his wisdom, light and grace.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home