Thursday, July 19, 2007

Blog Update and change of direction

As my previous posts suggest, i'll probably blog much more on book reviews in the future and will cut down significantly on commenting on political issues. I haven't lost interest in politics - in fact, it continues to remain one of my chief interests - except that most political trends are often a result of a larger, wider cultural and social landscape. This is where good books come in handy in articulating some of these ideas - which is where I hope this blog will provide some insights into my literature influences.

Of course, if there's an issue that i have sufficient material and originality to say something about, i'll do so... if not, I think the blogosphere is well-endowed with interesting folks to give us food for thought - as far as local politics is concerned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home